Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Victoria!

Happy Birthday Victoria!

Well, it's not her birthday in the traditional sense - instead, today she is 9 mths old!

I must say it's been an amazing 9 months - full of absolute joy! Victoria has been a wonderful addition to our family - completing us!

She is growing into this little person with such a big personality! She takes after her brother in that sense!

9 months ago today...




And here she is today...






So without further ado, Happy Birthday baby girl! I love you so much! xoxo Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful Erin. I don't get much of a chance to chat with you anymore, as I am trying to stay clear of the internet when home with my babies (I miss them SO much during the day/week!). But I saw you posted this blog and I promise I will check in with you often. I love ya girl! Happy 9 month birthday Victoria!!!

    ReplyDelete