Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The dreaded question...

My family has this hang up about breastfeeding - I've heard all sorts of comments, ranging from gross to being compared to an "old cow"....yep, the term "old cow" was used!! Nothing screams endearing like the term "old cow". I don't get the hang up that some people have with breastfeeding. It's not like I just whip my breast out all willy-nilly or that I am trying to make anyone else nurse from me! LOL!!

So, apparently, they assume that because Victoria is now a year old, I have stopped breastfeeding....but alas, I am not. So the other day, I got the question - "you're not still breastfeeding her are you?"...well by god, I am!

I just don't understand why it's anyones business in the end - she's happy and healthy and that is all that matters! So, I say, power to the boobie! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment