Friday, December 12, 2008

Two steps forward.....millions of stops back....

If you recall my breastfeeding saga and my attemping to slowly wean - I figured it was time to update!

So how are we doing now with weaning? We aren't! LOL!

Yep, you read that right! No one was getting any sleep with her up numerous times crying to nurse, and what not, that Karl and I finally just said this is nuts, let's just give her the boob and get some sleep! So, she is back to nursing much like she was before - 2-3 times during the day, and 2-3 times at night - sometimes less. And we are all much happier! She loves it! So, we are now venturing into the land of what is called, "extended nursing". At this point, baring no crazy circumstances, I am just going to let her self wean.

So here is to happy nursing!

No comments:

Post a Comment