Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 of "dieting"...heaven help me! LOL! There is a bag of sugared Valentine's cookies sitting in the cupboard that my mother sent over for the kids - and I would eat one in a heartbeat. Here is the crazy thing - I don't want the cookie per se, I would just eat it to eat it. I hate that about me. If it's in the house, I'll eat it. And they aren't even all that great. I've got brownie and cookie mixes (homemade and store bought) in the cupboard and it would be nothing to go whip up a batch, but I am trying desperately to be sooo good!

Why, oh why was it easier to quit smoking then to loose weight? It bewilders me!

So, I am doing Weight Watchers - I wanted something that was just a matter of lifestyle change - not cutting out whole food groups, or drinking shakes or eating soup nonstop - just something that could be done using every day foods found at any grocery store.

Wish me luck! I think I'll need it! LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to get in a LOT of protein. That will help you loose weight fast and curb the hunger. I have to do 60-80 grams a day but that's because of the surgery and absorbtion factor. Try to get in like 50 grams and I bet you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete