Friday, January 9, 2009

A+ EBayer!

I bid on an auction at the beginning of the week - a disney shirt with matching skirt - obviously for Victoria. I won it and paid right away!

I got an email this morning from the buyer aplogizing because as she was about to wrap it up to mail, she spotted a stain that she had missed. So she was emailing me to see if I wanted a 100% refund of my money or %50 and I still get the skirt. So, I told her to go ahead and still send me the skirt and reimburse the 50% and I thanked her for her honesty - because often times I've discovered that people can be less than honest on EBay.

Well she just emailed me back and said she was refunding my 50% and decided to put the shirt in anyways in case maybe I can get the stain out.

These are the types of sellers I want to give my business to! So thank you to the EBay seller who was honest and upfront!

No comments:

Post a Comment