Monday, January 26, 2009

Talk about a crappy morning! I woke up to find out it was -32 degrees - oh joy! We got the call around 7am this morning from the bus lady to let us know that the school bus would be 30-60 minutes late because it wouldn't start thanks to the cold. Around 8am, we got another call that the bus wouldn't start still, so the morning session was being cancelled, which meant Trevor would be home today from school.

On top of that, Vicky somehow managed to dislodge the valve in her sippy cup and proceeded to dump a whole cup of milk - which poured out from her booster seat onto the floor. Thank goodness I had put a piece of plastic under her chair last week for such messes!

And then there is the matter of this headache...this massive, pounding headache....couple that with the cold I still have, and well, I feel like taking a hammer to my head - it hurts so much.

Well imagine my suprise this morning to disover I was bestowed an award on my blog...it definitely cheered me up and made my morning better! Thanks to House Wife for the award - too cool! How could something like this not cheer a person up?



Now I am going to choose three more people to give this award to and hopefully brighten their day too!

Now I need to explain what this award stands for:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to three bloggers who must choose three more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So without further ado:


Kerryanne's Family Blog


The sun'll come out...right?


A Mom's Life is Never Dull

Congrats Ladies!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you just the sweetest thing. I didn't even know you had a blog!! Now I'm going to be reading. Guess now that I have an award, I'll have to make sure I write on my blog more. Thanks Luv, you cheered me up today. - Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you are so sweet, thank you!!!! I adore your blog, your honesty and your ability to find humor in life inspire me! You made my day! Thanks again and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I need your email address. I have something interesting you might want to read about AS. email me at flutterbyheaven@gmail.com - Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you! I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete