Thursday, February 26, 2009

Found something I love....

I don't usually stop what I am doing online to blog about something but I just stumbled upon a website and found something I absolutely love....

What is it you ask?

It's a piece of jewelry ...but not just any jewelry...handmade jewelry ....if you haven't been to Lisa Leonard Designs go now...do not pass go...do not collect $200...just go and browse and drool over the positively adorable and charming handmade jewelry. You know normally I am a gold kind-of-girl, but this just calls out to me...I found one that I love, love, love - and want - hmmm...can I talk Karl into this? I mean, my birthday is Sunday! LOL!!

I am definitely bookmarking this site....back to swoon over it....

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 29 is a great year (especially when it lasts for 6-10 years!) Love Ya - Kaylene

    ReplyDelete