Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All ready to go!


Well this morning, Karl and I went and registered Trevor for Kindergarten. I know he's gone to preschool this whole year, but there is something about registering him for kindergarten that is bittersweet.

It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant - it was one of the absolute best moments of my life. I will never forget seeing him for the first time and the overwhelming love I felt - like nothing I have ever experienced before - suddenly I could see my heart in someone else.

I just can't believe how fast he is growing up - I wish I could just stop the clock for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. Trevor looks so handsome! It's so hard to send our little ones off to school for the first time. In September I will be sending my last baby off to kindy. They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete