Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dreams.....

I guess they aren't really dreams, more like nightmares....

I've been having dreams about dad since the day he passed away. At first, I thought it was just cause it was so fresh in my mind, but it's been almost a month now and I am still having these dreams....watching him take his last breath. They are so vivid...so real....I wake up and just lay here and cry...wanting to be able to talk to him just one more time.

I just still can't wrap my mind around the idea he is gone...it just doesn't seem real. I mean, that is my daddy...he's not supposed to be gone....I need him still!

I also had a dream the other night that I was being assaulted ....not something you want to dream about either.

I am not sure what is going on with my brain when I am sleeping, but I don't get much sleep as it is with the kids, I don't need to be having these nightmares either.

No comments:

Post a Comment