Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maxi Pads & Diapers

Trevor has been wearing Overnites diapers to bed - he still wets the bed at times - the doctor feels it's because he gets so backed up and it puts pressure on his bladder.

Well, I ran out of diapers for him a couple days ago, so yesterday I told him since he went a couple nights without peeing his bed, that I wasn't going to be buying him any more diapers, he is a big boy!

He was very excited and said, "I can be a big boy like you and daddy"

I said, "yep"

He says, "well you sometimes still wear diapers" - he was referring to my maxi pads. LOL!

So I said, "yes, I sometimes still have to wear diapers"

So he then asked, "how come...you got blood coming out your butt?"

LMFAO! I nearly died laughing!

Needless to say, I changed the subject very quickly, as I didn't want to be having the menstrual discussion with a 5 yr old yet....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment