Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teeth!

Trevor lost his second tooth tonight!

We had gone to the grocery store and he wanted two apples - one for him and one for Vicky...so I said sure.

Well while Karl was grilling supper, Trevor informed me he had a loose tooth. He actually asked me to tie a string to the door handle and pull it for him! LOL!! Sorry kiddo - not into that stuff! LOL!!

I told him that I bet if he ate that apple, he'd loose his tooth! So he sat down to dinner, insisting he have his apple with his supper, and after a few bites, there was that baby tooth!!

He was so excited! He made a wish to the toothfairy - asking for $10 this time! LOL! Needless to say, that won't be happening!

I can't believe my baby is loosing teeth already!!! Where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. $10!?! My toothfairy used to leave a quarter. LOL

    ReplyDelete