Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another garage sale weekend!

I had planned another garage sale for this weekend...seems every time I do, it pours cats and dogs...but I didn't let it stop me....I did surprisingly well when you consider how crappy the weather was - taking in almost $120 for the two days....granted I would have loved to have done so much more, but I'll take what I can get. I happily (and finally) unloaded the kids highchair, the Arms Reach Co-Sleeper and the Fisher Price Smart Cycle...only one other "big" item left - which is Trevor old Step 2 desk. I got rid of a bunch of cd's, a box of DVD movies, cake pans, bits and pieces of my apple collection, some kids toys, etc.

One of the perks of doing this was I was able to have two days of quiet reading time....I got two books read this weekend ...."The Dirty Girls Social Club" and "Water for Elephants"....both were really good books that I'd recommend to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment