Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy (early) Birthday Victoria!

Happy Birthday Victoria!

Ok, so technically her birthday isn't till the 24th of this month, but we celebrated yesterday with a party! Some of the family are going away next week, so we decided to have it early, so we could include everyone!

It was a nice little party....though like any family gathering, or at least any gathering of my family, there were a few comments made that could have been left unsaid.....sigh....

Victoria looked absolutely beautiful in a little light blue wool sweater dress. I had put her hair in rollers yesterday morning, so she had some cute curls to go along with her dress! I know she is my daughter and that makes me a bit biased, but she is such a beautiful little girl and I am just amazed by it. I see her and I can't help but wonder how did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful child? Well actually, two beautiful children, because Trevor is so handsome too!

Anyways, she got some fabulous gifts - a new Tinkerbell CD player and a Tinkerbell clock for her bedroom. We are working on decorating her room in Tinkerbell - hoping to get some more of the Tink stuff for Christmas.

She also got some adorable clothes....some cute toys including the awesome "Spongebob Barbie", "Fisher Price Little People Bus", "My Little Pony Styling Pony - Pinkie Pie" and "VTech Tote and Go Laptop" and several other awesome toys! I don't know who is having more fun playing with them, me or her! LOL!!

It's had to believe that she is just about 2 years old. I struggle to remember our family before she came along. What I do remember is worrying about how Trevor would be....you know he had been an only child for almost 4 years and now we were turning his world upside down. But you know it's been such an amazing thing. Vicky has brought such joy to each and everyone us...she's made our family even more incredible than it was before....I can't imagine our family without her.

Happy birthday baby girl - we love you to the moon and back!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment