Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Check out this amazing hat!

I have a dear friend Mary, who creates these most adorable *totally* original hats! And while I've been learning to do this stuff myself, I am not in Mary's class of talent by any means. I am in awe!!!So I asked her if she could make me a hat for Victoria - pink with a skull. If you know me, you know that I love taking pictures of the kids, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity for an impromptu photo session!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

Seriously, you need to run, don't walk, right on over to her website and order yourself one of her fabulous hats!!!  She also was so kind to make one for Trevor - but I won't be showing that one off till he is home and I can take pictures of him in it! Let's put it this way - he's going to flip out when he sees it! :-) 

So remember, head on over to MaryOriginals and order a hat or two or three today!

Thanks again Mary for such a wonderful creation! We love it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! Victoria is a perfect model. That Mary is a genius!

    ReplyDelete