Saturday, February 20, 2010

Etsy

Remember earlier in the week I posted the pictures of Victoria in her new navy blue/yellow outfit from Crazy 8? And remember how I said I bought most of the collection? Well, I knew I needed a special bow for her hair for when she is wearing these oufits. Where does one go when they need the bow and don't want to make it themselves? ETSY!!!

I started doing a little search and stumbled upon a seller who made these fabulous little wool felt flower clips. So I immediatley convo'd her to ask her if she could make a custom one and even sent her a link to the outifts, so she could see exactly what I needed for colors. She answered me back in no time at all and said she could and the deal was done!

The clip came in no time and she even included an additional (different) clip too! They are precious! She is a fabulous seller and I highly recommend her if you have a little girl or know a little girl who needs that speical something for her hair! I really love supporting handmade crafters!!!

You can check out Ladybug Bowtique on Etsy and see all the nifty things she has for sale. This is the type of clip she made for me in the navy blue and yellow! The quality is excellent...the price is very reasonable...and the shipping is fast!!! You can't go wrong!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment