Thursday, February 18, 2010

Homecoming!

Tomorrow morning we get to go pick up Trevor and bring him home. We haven't had as much contact with him this time around simply because they felt it would be best if we didn't and we agreed. Maybe our going to visit him every day and calling him every day made things too cozy and comfortable for him. So, we've only been up to see him once, actually it was I who saw him and only stayed for about 10 minutes. I had to drop off one of his medications and took a few minutes to visit with him. Other than that we haven't been up or called him.

I am hoping and praying this second time around has made some difference - it doesn't have to be major and I don't expect miracles to have happened over night, but just some small change would be welcome at this point. I guess right now I am being cautiously optimistic.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment