Monday, February 22, 2010

I need a secretary ....anyone want to apply?

I am beginning to think I either need a secretary or personal assistant...anyone want to apply? Can't afford to pay much - could pay in baked goods/dinners/sweets/hats, etc! LOL!!

The cat had to be at the Vets by 8:00am this morning to get her fixed and declawed today. Then at 9:30am this morning I have a woman coming to meet with us (probably for an hour or more) to get started on some other services for Trevor. At 11:30am I have another worker coming to work with Trevor - this usually lasts 3-4 hours (or is supposed to anyways). Then at 1:00pm I have a meeting with his case manager. In between all of this I had to get the kids up, fed, dressed and one out the door for school...not to mention getting myself showered and ready. And of course, tidy up the house a bit and start some laundry. I don't foresee me getting to sick and relax ...really relax....till probably 3:00pm or so, but by then the kids will be so wound up, there will be no relaxing to be had.

In the midst of all this this morning I've had 4 phone calls to attend to and I have to make a few as well.

I feel like I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I don't know if I am coming or going and which was is up! LOL! I am already looking forward to *my* bedtime! LOL!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! I've been sick so I'm just now got caught up on your blog - I'm glad the last word was that things are better. Sounds like that was a wonderful day! I love love LOVE your hair that color. Should have 'gave in' sooner! It looks great! Love the new outfit - yellow looks great on her. I've already printed out the ranch chicken packets to try! lol And the bagles looked awesome too! Hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete