Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kiss My Face!

I have been eyeballing the "Kiss My Face" line of products for at least 3-4 years. I admit, I've never been one for going out of my way to buy "all natural" products, but I was intrigued. I am the girl, who for a long time bought Suave or VO5 shampoo for .97 cents at Wal-Mart. The very idea of spending $6.00 on shampoo seemed like a travesty to me. But two weeks ago I finally took the plunge.

I purchased the Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap and the Olive & Aloe Natural Moisturizer and figured I'd give it a try. The very first time I used the soap my face felt so incredibly soft and clean. And then to slather on some of the moisturizer, well it was like a drink of water for my face. I was instantly impressed! And instantly hooked!

Last week I decided to try the Fragrance Free Moisture Shave.

Actually, I take that back, I bought it but convinced Karl to try it first. Now, let me tell you that Karl is about as far away from "all natural" or organic" products as you can get. He said something about it being kinda hooky and that he didn't buy into it. Oh but his tune changed after he tried it. I do believe he got out of the shower saying something to the effect of that being the best shave he's ever had. Score!!! I used it on my legs and armpits and wowsa - this stuff leaves you feeling so incredibly soft and hair free! Love it!

So today I said what the heck, and bought the Triple Action Toothpaste, Anti-Stress Bath/Shower Gel, and the Whenever Shampoo. I used the toothpaste tonight after supper and it had a good taste and left my mouth feeling really clean. I look forward to my shower in the morning where I can give the shower gel and shampoo a whirl!

I am definitely hooked on the Kiss My Face products. Yes, a bit more money than I am used to paying, but isn't my skin and hair and teeth worth it? I mean if it comes down to wondering how I'll buy the next bottle of shampoo, someone will be giving up soda in this house! LOL!!

And in case anyone is wondering, no I am not getting paid to talk about their products. (However, if they happen to read this and would like me to review some other products for free, I'd be more than happy to! LOL!)

If you get a chance to try it, I suggest you do. Your skin will thank you!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment