Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ranch Chicken Packets

I tried a new recipe tonight, called, "Ranch Chicken Packets" - which can found here on the Tasty Kitchen blog. The only things I personally did differently was to cook my chicken breasts ahead of time. I knew I'd be out for a good portion of the day, so I cooked them while we ate breakfast this morning. So this evening all I had to do was throw everything together and I was good to go. The other thing I did differently was to add some crumbled bacon to the mix. I made 5 large packets and put enough leftover mix in the freezer for at least 2-3 more, as I had a bit more chicken then the recipe called for. They were a hit with the whole family - from the oldest to the youngest - so a happy mom I am! And this recipe becomes a keeper for me!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, those look GOOD! Sheesh, I'm getting all my recipes from you lately!

    ReplyDelete