Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sick as a dog....

I am sick as a dog....ok, let me take that back...we are sick as a dog. Yep, you read that right, "we", as in all of us. Before Trevor left earlier this week, he was coming down with a cold. And then Victoria started coming down with it...and before you know it, Karl and I both have it. So it's a house of sickness! I've got the sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, stuffy nose and I feel like I've hit a brick wall. I don't remember the last night I actually slept somewhat peacefully. I've spent the past two days lounging around doing nothing - laying on the couch till noon or later, with Victoria hanging out either playing or watching tv with me...yesterday I even managed to get her to nap with me. I sure hope we are all feeling better soon....




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment