Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amazon.com: The Best Kind of Different: Our Family's Journey with Asperger's Syndrome (9780061986833): Shonda Schilling, Curt Schilling: Books

I was just able to order this new book by the wife of baseball player, Curt Schilling. Thanks to Swagbucks, I only ended up paying $7.15 for it and with our Amazon Prime membership got free two day shipping, so I'll have it on Saturday! Woot!

Amazon.com: The Best Kind of Different: Our Family's Journey with Asperger's Syndrome (9780061986833): Shonda Schilling, Curt Schilling: Books

On a side note, if you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, you must! It's a search engine, simliar to Google, only you earn "Swagbucks" and you can use those "Swagbucks" to buy things. Since I've joined I've had $100 worth of Amazon Gift Cards! And all for just doing my normal web searches!

Use this link for the referral when you sign up: www.swagbucks.com/refer/ErinShannon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment