Saturday, March 6, 2010

A bit about me....

Ive been debating posting this - talking about my weight and struggles with my weight is such a hard thing for me to do. It's weird cause anyone who sees me in person, obviously knows I am overweight, so why I struggle to talk about the "elephant in the room" is really kinda confusing!

I started taking Alli last month - guess it's been about 3 weeks now - honestly I can't remember when I first started it. So far I've lost 9lbs. It's a good start I think. But I know it's just the start - I have a *lot* more to loose. Honestly it's kinda overwhelming - I think that is what tends to be my stumbling block - I see these little losses and think about how much I need to loose overall and it's just so damned depressing.

I bought myself a Pilates DVD and a Walk Away the Pounds DVD and they've sat here for two months - I haven't used either one yet. I am determined that I must change that.

I told Karl today I want to get a pair of either the Sketchers shape up sneakers or the Reebok Easy Tones - and I want a new (and much better) stroller for Victoria, so that I can take her out for walks (well Trevor too). I found an All-Terrain stroller that we are going to get maybe next month or so. We've even discussed saving up to get a treadmill since we now have a basement.

So anyways, that is where I am at....you might see me blog more about my journey on the road to weight loss as time goes on!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment