Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clothing....

I decided to get out Trevor's summer clothes from last year to see what would fit him now. Out of about 10 pairs of shorts, he only had two pairs left that fit. I guess I know what I'll be doing next week - shopping for summer clothes. We got lucky - Vicky is still small enough that she can wear most of last years clothes again. But, who am I kidding - you know, I'll be buying her some new summer stuff too. Shopping for little girls clothes is so much more fun that shopping for boys clothes.

And then there is the issue of needing some clothes myself. I hate to spend money when I am not happy with my weight right now, but I can't exactly go without clothes, can I? LOL!

I started doing some searching today and came across this website for clothing & accessories. At Become, you can search and do comparison shopping all at once. I love that! I don't know about anyone else, but I hate wasting my times searching numerous websites trying to find who has the best price. I found some cute denim capri's from the Avenue and a fabulous pair of Seven 7 jeans - I didn't even honestly know that Seven 7 made jeans for plus size women, go figure.

I didn't stop at looking at jeans/capri's though....I mean I was searching for clothing & accessories....and it was time to check out the accessories...I am a handbag/purse girl....just a week ago I found a $40 handbag @ Sears for $5.00 on clearance...but I digress....back to my point....lol....I started searching for handbags - sigh...found this Cole Hann handbag that I'd die to have but at $375, I don't foresee me getting it anytime soon. LOL!

If you get a chance, check out the clothing and accessories at Become. The site is very user-friendly and you'll find just about anything you are looking for.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment