Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lady Liberty I am not.....

Give me your tired ...your poor...your dark eye circles...your droopy eye lids....your uneven skin tone....your excess weight...your badonkadonk butt....your jello thighs...your tired feet....your dry hands.....your processed hair....your flappy arms....your cankles....your gray hairs....your chin/lip hair....

well that about sums it up for me.....I am a mess....in and out.....luckily the public isn't able to see the inside mess, lol, but they sure do get an eyeful of the outside mess....

I need a makeover - head to toe. I need someone to show me how to do my makeup to play up my features and hide the dark circles and bags under the eyes. I need someone to show me how to best wear my hair. I need someone to show me how to dress this crappy body till I am able to change it.

....I just need a makeover....plain and simple.....



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment