Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh what a month!!!

Oh what a month June is going to be! I am looking at my calendar and dry erase board today and wondering how I will survive it all. To give you an idea, take a look at this: 
That my friends is a list of all the appointments/travel coming up in June. Now keep in mind that I do not have on there Trevor's daily support worker appointments. He has someone that comes in 5 days a week, every week. So that would be in addition to all those appointments on that board. I am exhausted just thinking about it.  I am going to Walmart tomorrow and while I am there, I am going to get a big dry erase calendar to hang on the side of the fridge because I need a better system then this small board. I feel like I should go to sleep now and not get up till June 1st just in order to prep myself for it! LOL!! 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment