Friday, May 28, 2010

Playtime on the Playground

I've been busy scrapbooking tonight! I was chosen for another creative team this week, so I am having fun playing with new kits! I've been creating for Victoria Feemster for several months now and let me just say that Victoria is totally awesome to work for. Now I get to create for Pampered Princess, who is also at Polka Dot Plum. I am so psyched! Sheena has some absolutely adorable kits in her store. Be sure to check out both designers @ Polka Dot Plum! Here is my first layout using Pampered Princess products:

Playtime on the Playground
 Credits:

Frolic and Play - Pampered Princess @ Polka Dot Plum -
http://www.polkadotplum.com/shoppe/p...amp;amp;page=1

Font - Pea Sara Print

**Edited - because I simply had to add another page I completed!

Credits:
Victoria - October 2008 - sporting her very first pony tail!

Credits:
Frolic and Play - Pampered Princess @ Polka Dot Plum -

No comments:

Post a Comment