Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Creations

It's time again to show off some new creations and gush about the fabulous designers I create for! This week I was accepted onto the creative team @ Plain Digital Wrapper. And just today I was welcomed back to the creative time for Pixel Gypsy Designs. I have worked with Sherrie in the past and it's nice to "go back home" so to speak! And of course, I've been creating for Victoria Feemster as well as Pampered Princess. I've actually been creating some brag book pages for some new kits Victoria has coming out. I am wicked excited about those! 

Here are some new creations...
If you'd like to see the credits for these or any other layouts, you can find them here!
If you'd like to purchase any of the kits you've seen here tonight from the designers I create for,
you can find them:

And check out the sneak peaks of items coming soon from Victoria Feemster!







No comments:

Post a Comment