Thursday, October 28, 2010

So he was listening!

I blogged last week about our eating issues with Trevor. I had told him one night that I had heard (and I don't know if this is true or not but it sounded good, lol)that you have to eat a good 17 times before you can tell if you like something or not.

So imagine my surprise when tonight at dinner he tells me, "mom I told ______ what you always say"....

Immediately, I started racking my mind, wondering what exactly he might have told this child! LOL! I was hoping it wasn't something "colorful"! LOL!

I said, "what's that?"

He said, "I told him that you have to try a food 17 times before you can see if you will like it."

He then went on to say that he also told another boy who didn't like grapes the same thing! Apparently both boys said they didn't care and they weren't going to eat foods they didn't like, but that's neither here nor there.

I was just so surprised that he had actually been listening to me and had thought to tell his friends! LOL!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment