Friday, November 5, 2010

I need your help!

I am in a rut!

A supper rut! I am sick to death of the same ole' same ole'. But it seems whenever I decide to get a bit creative, it costs a fortune by the time I am done buying all sorts of miscellaneous ingredients that I wouldn't normally have on hand. I love to cook and bake and try new things, but in these tough times, I can't be forking over so much just to create a new meal once a week. 

And by now you are wondering where you come into this? Well, I am in hopes that my readers have some recipes/ideas for me. I want things that are relatively healthy and yet easy on the purse to make. So lay it one me....give me your best ideas! 
What do you make that is healthy and isn't the same ole' same ole'? 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment