Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Card Sale!

I am having a sale for my blog readers on custom made Christmas/Holiday cards. Any order placed between December 1st and December 16th is 30% off. You can check out my designs and get more information here @ ErinShannon Designs on Facebook!

Quick turnaround time - I can usually have your card ready in 24-48 hours! You'll received a flattened .jpeg that you can then have printed off at your favorite printers - Walmart, Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc. You can choose between 4x6, 4x8, and 5x7. One flat price no matter what size.

30% off is good between now and December 16th!!! If you'd like to order, you can either leave me a message on FB or email me @ here. Just be sure to mention the following code "BlogOff30" to get your discount!

Happy Holidays!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment