Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3 in Review!

Well, we've managed to complete three full weeks of our new eating lifestyle!

This has been a crazy week for me - I haven't been showing any loss - actually I've been fluctuating a pound or few ounces every couple days and I've been working hard to not let that get me down.

So where does the crazy part come in? Well, I've lost 3 inches on my waist - go figure! Despite the scales not showing a big loss, I am loosing inches!

And then here is the kicker - I went to the doctor on Thursday and their scales showed me down 2lbs and yet my scale at home isn't showing any loss. I don't get it. But I am not going to officially count that two pounds because I am not sure what is going on. I go back again this Thursday to have a little procedure done and I admit I am kinda anxious to see what my weight is then.

Despite all that, I've still not had any caffeine - woot for me!

So my three week total stands at 12lbs lost and 3 inches gone from my wait!

So that is about it for week 3 - encouraged going into week 4. Hope next week, I will have another positive update!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment