- I had my remaining 3 wisdom teeth removed
- Vicky's 3rd birthday
- Vicky has tonsils/adenoids surgery
- Trevor's support services end
- New Years
-Trevor's 7th birthday
-Karl has carpal tunnel surgery
- Karl and Trevor go away for a weekend
- My 35th birthday
- Trevor is hospitalized for a week again
-Karl gets done at his job and begins a new job
- I have knee surgery
-Our 12th wedding anniversary
-Karl has carpal tunnel surgery on other wrist
- Vicky has biopsy on her "Angel Kiss"
- Preschool ends for Vicky
-School ends for Trevor
- I have hysterectomy
Sadly June isn't done either. On Monday, I take Vicky back to the Dr. to follow-up on the biopsy results and schedule the surgery to remove it. And next month Trevor will go for his consultation with the Orthodontist.
What this doesn't take into account is all the other doctor's appointments, therapy appointments, errands, etc. I really am hoping that maybe the rest of this year things can slow down and return to "normal"...whatever that is! LOL! And I am hoping that I am done going under the knife for a looooong time!