So without further ado, here is List 1:
30 Days of Lists - September 1, 2011 - Day 1 - Goals for September
1. Blog daily - on both of my blogs. For those not aware, I also keep a blog about our life with Autism.
2. Work on crafts for upcoming craft fair in November.
3. Keep up-to-date with my CT commitments.
4. Take a picture every single day.
5. Spend less time on Facebook - I love connecting with family and friends but it's truly the biggest time waster I've ever laid eyes on.
6. Finish books that I have started.
7. Continue to pursue returning to college.
8. Get back on track with loosing weight.
9. Get back on treadmill 5x's a week.
10. Get the Etsy shop back up and stocked - I've let it go dormant this summer.
Here is to the start of a great month! I know I am really looking forward to this - hopefully I'll get to learn something about myself along the way!