Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 1

I decided to join 30 Days of Lists for the month of September. I like to bite off more than I can chew! LOL! If my plate isn't full, well then why bother? LOL! Every day for the month of September, I'll have a list to complete. My goal is to eventually put all of these lists into some type of book - just not sure if I want to go paper or digital or a combo of both. I figure I'll work on the lists first and and then decide how I want to wrap it all up, so to speak!

So without further ado, here is List 1: 

30 Days of Lists - September 1, 2011 - Day 1 - Goals for September

1. Blog daily - on both of my blogs. For those not aware, I also keep a blog about our life with Autism. 
2. Work on crafts for upcoming craft fair in November.
3. Keep up-to-date with my CT commitments. 
4. Take a picture every single day.
5. Spend less time on Facebook - I love connecting with family and friends but it's truly the biggest time waster I've ever laid eyes on. 
6. Finish books that I have started. 
7. Continue to pursue returning to college. 
8. Get back on track with loosing weight. 
9. Get back on treadmill 5x's a week. 
10. Get the Etsy shop back up and stocked - I've let it go dormant this summer. 

Here is to the start of a great month! I know I am really looking forward to this - hopefully I'll get to learn something about myself along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment