Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 14

30 Days of Lists: Day 14: My Favorite Outfits

I don't have many favorite pieces of clothing. I've gotten to a point in my weight, that I buy whatever I can that fits and can hide some of my weight. Clothes shopping is a chore these days. I have visions of what I'd wear if I could get these pounds off, but they'll have to stay in my dreams until the time comes. 

So for now, my favorite outfits:

1. Old t-shirt, lounge/yoga pants, flip flops
2. Jeans/t-shirt/flip flops
3. PJ's
4. Big, old, worn sweatshirt/jeans

I detest socks...unfortunately living in northern Maine doesn't bode well for wearing flip flops year round. I'll wear them inside the house, but eventually here I'll have to cave and put those darned socks on. 






Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

  1. I am so so with you... i hate socks too..and that was one thing I shared on my list too! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm surprised at how many people hate socks. I'm one of them, too xD And honestly, no matter what weight/age/occasion, old tees and comfy lounge pants are always a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny to see the sock part. I love socks and even sleep in them sometimes if it's that cold out. Great list!

    here's mine:
    http://everydaymemorieswithprojectlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete