30 Days of Lists: Day 18: A Few of My Favorite Things
I must admit that I suddenly have the tune from "The Sound of Music" running rampant through my head...
"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashesSnowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into Springs
These are a few of my favorite things"
I could go on and on with that song...makes me want to watch it. Karl isn't into musicals and would never sit through watching that, but maybe some night I'll watch it myself.
But back to the list at hand - a few of my favorite things...
1. My kids
2. The smell of autumn
5. Books - old or new - paper or digital
6. Being creative
7. Getting compliments about my kids
8. A good piece of chocolate
9. Sleeping in
10. Snuggling with Karl to watch tv
11. Digital Scrapbooking
12. Pens and pencils and paper - I love new notebooks and nice pens and the feel of pen to papter
13. Clean house
I know there are more...so much to think about!