Friday, September 2, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 2

I am so excited that today's prompt for 30 Days of Lists is "I am Happiest When". Don't get me wrong, yesterdays list of goals was pretty awesome, but a list of happy things ...woot!!! 

So here we go....

30 Days of Lists - September 2, 2011 - Day 1 - I Am Happiest When...

1...when I see my kids loving on each other. 
2...when I get complimented on how great my kids are!
3...when I can curl up with a good book. 
4...when I can spend time with Karl and the kids.
5...when I am being creative.
6...when I watch my family enjoying the fruits of my labors.
7....when I can make others laugh and smile.
8...when I have a good hair day.
9...when I can find a killer deal.
10...when things are clean and organized!

So there ya have it!!! 

I managed to score some amazing deals today on some paper scrapping supplies, so I've decided I am going to go hybrid and do a combo of paper and digital and I am so stoked! I can't wait to start putting my book together! 

Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I am participating in this too.. so great to meet you! xo hugs

    ReplyDelete