Wednesday, September 21, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 21

30 Days of Lists: Day 21: TV shows I'd like to see come back


1. Torchwood


I can't for the life of me think of any shows that I really, really, want brought back other than this one. There are a lot of shows that I have loved over the years, and when they ended I was sad and would have said without a doubt that I'd want it to return. But years later, my tastes have changed and I just am no longer interested in watching them all over again. 

However, these days my favorite shows are:

1. Hells Kitchen
2. Biggest Loser
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Kitchen Nightmares
5. Masterchef
6. Pioneer Woman on Food Network
7. Days of Our Lives
8. Big Sexy
9. Say Yes to the Dress & 4 Weddings
10. Family Guy & American Dad






Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment