30 Days of Lists: Day 23: If I Won The Lottery
Who hasn't daydreamed about this at least once in their adult life? I know it's an ongoing daydream of mine! Ha! Sometimes I go to sleep at night planning it out in my head. The only problem is, I don't play the lottery, so it's really all kind of moot, but it's still fun to dream!
1. Two new vehicles
2. Buy our first house - which I do have some requirements - a) big kitchen, b) 4 bedrooms c) playroom d) finished basement d) big master bath with Jacuzzi tub e) two car garage f) library/office space g) studio space
3. Pay off any bills/debts
4. College funds for the kids
5. Take a European vacation - Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Germany, etc.
6. Donate to charities that are close to our hearts
7. Give some to our folks/family
8. Retirement Fund
9. Start my own business