30 Days of Lists: Day 28: If I Ruled The World
1. No child would ever go hungry and without the best medical care
2. War would be a thing of the past - something read in history books.
3. No person in the USA would ever go without proper medical care.
4. Bullying would be something that no child would ever have to experience.
5. Everyone would understand Autism - there wouldn't be any more ignorance about ASD's.
6. The word "retard/retarded" would be eradicated from the English language.
7. Politicians would have to be honest and held accountable when they aren't honest.