Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 29

30 Days of Lists: Day 29: Things That were Awesome About This Month

This is the second to the last day of 30 Days of Lists - I can't believe a month has flown by just like that. I've really enjoyed this. I don't know if this is a yearly thing or what (I really need to look into this), because I'd love to do this again! So much fun!

And now to the list:

1. Doing 30 Days of Lists
2. Kids returned back to school, which means some sense of normalcy has resumed. 
3.Cooler temps have returned.
4. Vicky's surgery is scheduled. 
5. I've been contacted to have Trevor appear on the Autism Speaks website. 
6. Got to get out to the movies
7. Scheduled my first non-family photo shoot.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment