Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 3

I swear every day gets better and better! LOL! Today's list is a list of people I love!! What could be more fabulous then a list of people I love? Combining my love of lists and people I love - woot!!!

Drumroll please...

1. Trevor & Victoria - the absolute loves of my life! These two are the most amazing little people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
2. Karl - not everyone is lucky enough to say they married their best friend, but I can! There is something incredibly awesome about having your best friend around 24/7.
3. My family!
4. Janna - my cousin. We should have been sisters - we enjoy so much of the same things - we think alike - she has a heart of gold and is so amazingly talented and I love her for it! Oh and she has this fabulously talented hubby and the most adorable little boy who calls me, "Bicky's mom"! :-)
5. Theresa - a dear friend! We haven't seen each other in a while, but we have the ability to pick up where we left off. And though we may be far apart in miles, she's always in my heart!
6. Erin - a high school friend. We had been out of touch for years...I do mean years...but since I moved back here, we've reconnected and she's no longer scared of me being from NYC! LOL!!
7. Myself. It's not always an easy thing to do, but it's so incredibly important and every day I strive to love myself more than the day before!
8. Those who "get" and understand what life is like as a special needs parent - no judgements...no pity...just pure understanding.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list and I agree with #7 and even meant to include that on my page. It is important for us to like ourselves but hard to do at time. I also agree that the lists get better and better. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete