Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 30

30 Days of Lists: Day 30: I'm Proud of Myself For:

So today is it - the last day - day 30. 
I admit, I am more than a little sad to see it end. 
It sounds crazy, but coming up with my own lists and doing this wouldn't have been half as fun. One of the things that I loved about it, was finding out each day what the list for that day was. I enjoyed how it inspired me to think about different things - some that I dream of regularly and some that I had never really stopped to think about before. This has really been such a fantastic experience for me. 

Now to figure out what my next project will be! 

And on that note...

1.That I completed the 30 Days of Lists
2. Being the mom of a special needs child. It isn't easy by any means. There are many ups - and sadly, many downs...days where I just want to pull my hair out and cry my eyes out...but I keep on going...because I love him to bits and this is what I was meant to do. 
3. Trying new things - might not always be successful at it, but I can at least say I tried. 




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment