Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Days of Lists: Day 6

Today's list is: Favorite Color Combinations

I love color! One of the things I hate about renting is not having the ability to dress the walls up with some color. Oh, what I would give for some color ...I am over boring off-white walls. I love that today I can make a list about all the colors I dream of! :-)

So, here we go:

30 Days of Lists: Day 6: Favorite Color Combinations

1. Turquoise/Orange
2. Burgundy/Gold/Hunter Green
3. Lime Green/Hot Pink/Shocking Purple
4. Aqua/Brown
5. Fall Colors (oranges/reds/browns/yellows/greens)
6. Silver/Blue (love that combo at Christmas instead of the traditional red/green)






Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you having fun with the list today. I also love silver/blue for Christmas. Every other year I do this color then the tradition red/green for the rest of my family. We take turns with our tree toppers too.
    Fall colors are my very favorite also.
    My list is at http://everydaymemorieswithprojectlife.blogspot.com
    Have a fun week

    ReplyDelete