Friday, September 9, 2011

Picture-A-Day

Picture-A-Day: Day 8

Today's picture is a glimpse into my chores today. 

Laundry! 

Oh how I hate doing the laundry. I actually posted today on Facebook that I wish I had my own personal Laundromat in the basement, so that I could get it all done at once. This picture is just a fraction of the laundry I did today. And as you can see I have a couple "helpers" in the picture:
1. Diet Mountain Dew - for caffeine purposes
2. Nook - gots to have some music to keep one going!






If you will, please click the banner below and vote for my blog!!! :-) Thanks!!!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! I totally agree I hate laundry its horrible, and once its all done its time to start again! Love your blog layout! Also I voted for you :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete