Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review: Ziploc Sippy Cups

A couple months ago I purchased some Ziploc brand sippy cups. I know Vicky is almost 4, but both kids like to take water to bed in case they get thirsty, and so it makes it easier to have sippy cups for that. Not to mention, depending on what she is drinking, I prefer a sippy cup. Ever seen a toddler drink grape juice from a regular cup? Yeah, me either and I don't want to! LOL!

So I bought these cups - a four pack. I've always trusted the Ziploc brand and so I never gave it a second thought when I purchased the cups. But they are horrible. I finally threw them away today after Vicky had fruit juice spill out all over her outfit...again! Grrr!

No matter how tight you turn the lid, the cups leak...not just a drip here and a drip there...but drip, drip, drop, drop, dropdropdropdrop, DROP, spill, spill, SPILLING! I've got to say I am really disappointed with them - total waste of money. I actually wrote to Ziploc tonight to inform them of what I thought and our experience with them. I'll be interested to see what they have to say about it.

So if you see them in your store, just keep on walking by...they aren't worth the plastic they are made with!!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment