Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Here we go again...deja vu anyone?

It was last January 1st that I posted about my journey on loosing weight. I was very gung-ho and ready to go. And I did well initially - in no time at all I was down 16lbs and was starting to feel better. And then in March, Trev had to be hospitalized again and things went to hell. I let the stress become a crutch and excuse and slowly one little treat turned into treats all day long. And I never found the willpower to jump back on the wagon.

So here we are again...another January...and I am still fat! There is no sugar-coating it. I am just fat!

Not only did Trev have to be hospitalized again but then I had two surgeries and lots of sitting around and guess who has packed on even more weight? Yep, me! So now I weigh more than I did to start last year. Do you have nay idea how incredibly depressing that is? I weigh 20 more pounds now then last January. That is just pure disgusting! I am ashamed of myself and sad.

And so now, I am back to square one - it's a new day - another chance to make the change that is very much needed.

I am limiting the amount of caffeine to just one cup per day.
I am giving up soda completely.
I am drinking 96oz of water per day.
I am cutting out the bad carbs - the white breads/pastas/rice, etc.
I am eating more veggies and fruits.

But the most important thing I think is that I am just going to take it one day at a time.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment