I decided to get myself back into daily blogging I'd go on Google and search for some daily prompts - something to help spur the creative juices! And I found several - yay me!!!
So tonight I will start - smack dab in the middle of the month I am going to do a 30 day challenge! LOL!
Without further ado:
30 Days of Me Challenge:
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
This was taken last week. April 2012.
1. I just turned 36 years old in March. When I was little, the idea of being in my 30's seemed like a lifetime away. And now that I am here, it seems like life is just flying by.
2. I am the youngest of 8 children. I was born 11 years after my parents thought they were done having children.
3. I have a major fear of water. I don't even like water hitting my face while in the shower. I try to avoid it at all costs - so I make sure to wash my face with a wash clothe once I am out of the shower.
4. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY. Brooklyn will always be home in my heart, but now that I've lived in Maine for 20 years, this is starting to feel like a second home to me.
5. I married the second guy I ever dated. I was told it would never last. And yes, we've had ups and downs, but what couple hasn't? We will celebrate our 13th anniversary next week, though we've been together a total of 18 yrs now.
6. I always wanted four children. Last June (2011) I made the ultimate decision to have a complete hysterectomy (everything was removed). In my mind I knew we were done with two kids but in my heart, it still kind of stings.
7. I cry extremely easy. Like EXTREMELY easy.
8. I am a special needs parent. Those are words I never thought I would ever utter. And despite having been one for 4 yrs now, it still seems surreal!
9. I have so many ideas floating around in my head, so many things that I want to do, and yet I can't seem to get anything accomplished.
10. I want to pursue a career in photography but am afraid to take the leap.
11. I want to travel to Ireland some day and see where my ancestors came from.
12. I am learning new things about me everyday - things that lead me to believe that perhaps Trev's issues come directly from me. I just haven't decided if I want to pursue an actual diagnosis.
13. I am currently on a waiting list to have weight loss surgery.
14. I have sleep apnea and sleep every night using my cpap machine.
15. I went to a private school for the first 13 yrs of my educational career.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's prompt: The meaning behind your Blog name