Monday, August 27, 2012

This is it!!

I've done it! I really did it! I made it the two weeks of liquids! There were a few days that were touch and go that I really wondered if I was mentally and physically strong enough, but I did it. I proved to myself that I have everything it takes to make this work. I am more than the next meal. I am more than what's on my plate. I am more than that cheeseburger. I am more than that Coke. Life doesn't need to revolve around food.

I am down 17.2lbs as of this morning -I am going to guess that by tomorrow when the surgery takes place I will have lost 18lbs. I've lost all together a total of 27 lbs. Well on my way to my goal!

Today I take care of some things around the house...and pack my bag...tomorrow I will get a chance to live my life all over again...only better...only healthier. Tomorrow is Karl's birthday and he gets a new wife! Lots of reasons to celebrate Karl's birthday from here on out!

I love my little family ... I couldn't have done this without them and their support and understanding.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! What a tremendous effort and life changing experience...good for you, you go girl! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Motherhood Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Moms, Mommies, Mothers, Motherhood Experts, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Motherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/motherhood/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete