Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Under a week to go....

Less than a week to go till the big surgery day and I think it's finally hitting me that this is really happening. This week I am spending time getting things done that I know I won't want to or be able to after the surgery. It's amazing what you can get done when you know that you are about to undergo major surgery! LOL

 I think I am over the hardest part of the the liquid protein diet - this weekend was the worst but now it seems to be ok and I am in my groove. I guess this is just showing me how strong I really am. If you had asked me a year ago if I could do two weeks of just liquids, I don't know as though I could have honestly said yes. But I am doing it!! I really am!

I've lost 12.2lbs since last Tuesday, August 14th. I would love to see myself down 20lbs by the time I get to the hospital next Tuesday morning.

I just can't wait ...I am a bundle of nervous excitement!




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment