Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 2 is done!!!

Well it's 9pm and I think it's safe to say I've made it through my first two days of my liquid diet. I won't lie - it hasn't been easy. I have had a headache both days. Making meals for the family has been a bit tough. But it hasn't been the worst thing ever either. At least I do have some variety...unlike when you have one of those tests or something to do and you can only have water...blah!

I think I can! I think I can! :-)

On the plus side, I was down 1.6lbs this morning. You can't knock that!!!

I've discovered that I really like Chobani Greek Yogurt - I tried the Passion-fruit yesterday and that was really yummy! Tonight I was able to have a cup of sugar free Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate topped with a tablespoon of fat free Cool Whip. It was so yummy and definitely helped with those cravings.

The kids are getting more excited - tonight Trevor drew a picture of me after I loose weight...complete with purple hair. I guess he's been listening to me talk about wanting to do something really wild and crazy with my hair! LOL!

Onward and upward... :-)



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment